OMPT Specialists. Our name says it all.
Orthopedic manual physical therapy, or OMPT, is an advanced form of physical therapy that focuses on treating the cause of pain, not just its symptoms. OMPT delivers quicker, more thorough results than traditional physical therapy. OMPT is a certified therapy recognized by the American Medical Association; and research has shown that conditions that have not responded to traditional physical therapy often get better with OMPT treatment.
At OMPT Specialists, there is another key difference: Every patient is given one-on-one, customized care. From a thorough evaluation to attentive follow-up treatments, your care is provided by the same therapist who evaluated you. Because we have seen the stellar results our patients achieve, OMPT Specialists is staffed exclusively by therapists who have completed the full postgraduate OMPT program — an additional two years of training.
Some of the services we provide include:
• Ankle pain relief • Knee physical therapy • Shoulder rehab • Sciatica physical therapy • Back pain therapy
• Herniated disc therapy • Spinal decompression therapy • Lower back pain therapy • Relief from neck pain
• Joint replacement therapy • Aquatic physical therapy • Auto personal injury treatment • Functional capacity evaluations
• Home physical therapy • Manipulative therapy • Orthopaedic physical therapy • Pain management therapy
• Pediatric physical therapy • Post-surgery rehabilitation • Sports injuries treatment
OMPT Specialists serves the communities of South East Michigan, including Troy, Rochester Hills, Warren, Commerce, Southfield, Farmington Hills, Royal Oak and Bloomfield Hills in Oakland County and Sterling Heights in Macomb County.
Discover the difference that a higher level of physical therapy can provide. You have nothing to lose but your pain.
If you are in pain, contact OMPT Specialists to schedule a free 30-minute consultation with an orthopedic manual physical therapist. Take advantage of this limited-time offer by calling us at 248.353.1234 for our Southfield office or 248.743.1234 for our Troy office. Or you can use our online Request an Appointment form.